Every makeup addict has a few tricks up their sleeves, here’s some of mine:
– For long-lasting makeup always apply a primer.
– For contouring always use dark matte browns.
– Always blend your foundation down your neck.
– Apply highlighter to the top of your cheekbone for a lifted look.
– Frequently clean your brushes to avoid getting spots.
– Use blotting paper on oily skin to absorb excess oil then powder if necessary, leaving you matte for longer.
– Liquid foundation can settle and separate, so always shake before use.
– To cover spots first apply green concealer (to cancel redness) then apply normal concealer.
– For instant face lift put hair in a tight ponytail or bun. (Warning: May result in headaches!)
– Use a setting spray once makeup has been applied to make it last longer.
– No eye primer? Use concealer as a base for lids, this will absorb oils making shadow last longer.
– Fuller eyebrows = Youthful look.
– Use light eyeshadow on the inner eye areas for a more ‘awake’ look.
– Apply black eyeliner on the top waterline to make washes look fuller.
– Wear white eyeliner in the lower water line to make eyes appear less red.
– Skip mascara on the bottom lashes to make eyes appear lifted.
– If you have thin lashes dust them with translucent powder before mascara to add bulk.
– Use small feather strokes when filling in eyebrows for a natural look.
– For fuller lips apply lip liner just outside your lips.
– To make lipstick last longer apply a lip seal such as lipcote.
– For a pouty look apply clear lipgloss just to the centre (top & bottom) of your lips.
– Don’t forget to frequently exfoliate your lips for a smoother suffice when apply lip products.
– To make lipstick matte just pat translucent powder over your lips.
– Make sure lips are dry before applying lipstick otherwise it won’t stick & will glide off.
– Fill in lips with a lip liner then apply lipstick to make it last longer.
And that’s all for now!
Thank you for reading and hoped you enjoyed.